18 November 2010

Holiday Daily

Scrapbooking CRAZE!!!  Holiday Daily Albums.  I couldn't resist (not that I don't have a million other things to do)... I Had to make myself a Holiday Daily Album.  This album will capture all the fun December activities I have from Dec 1 - 25.

Ali Edward's has been doing this for a few years now, but like anything - it takes a little for others to really catch on and participate! 

Here is page 1.  I still have work to do on it...like add a cover, insert dates, photos & journaling will come in December.  But for the most part it is set up and ready to go!!
Photobucket
I used the bulldog clips to hold this together while I punched the holes on the edge. It worked really well to hold all the pages together and kept them lined up.  I'll be using this technique again in the future.

Did you make a December Daily this year?

No comments: