30 November 2010

MemoryWorks Retreat 2011

It's the time of year to START saving your pennies for the 2011 MemoryWorks retreat!!  2010 was a year of rest for the MemoryWorks family, but recently they announced the dates of their 2011 retreat.  I'm beyond thrilled about this event, as I've gone to both of the previous retreats.

If you have not gone to a MemoryWorks retreat, I HIGHLY recommend it.  This retreat is open to the general public.

Classes
  • Theresa Collins (♥ her! I'm so EXCITED about this class)
  • Layle Koncar (Pink Paislee) - my Favorite Company!
  • Madison Parker (Echo Park)
  • Jodi Sanford (Fancy Pants)
  • KC Burningham (My Mind's Eye)
  • Wendy Morris (Simple Stories)
  • Laura Walker (Cosmo Cricket)
and 3 more classes to be announced soon!!

Throughout the next few weeks and months I'll be doing weekly highlights of my past experience on the retreat and show you some of the great products from the companies above.  I have met 5 of the instructors listed above already and attendees are in for a treat!

No comments: