23 November 2010

Swap & ATC

I recently hosted an ATC (Artist Trading Card) Swap on the MemoryWorks Message boards.  The participants each made 9-10 ATC's using one paper line.  I had this idea months ago that I make ATC's to show of different paper lines MemoryWorks carries and someone suggested doing an ATC swap.  This way as a consultant you don't have to buy every paper line.  Success.  We had 3 swap group of 8-10 people.

Here is the one I made for ATC Swap group 1. 
Photobucket
Photobucket 
Supplies used 
My Minds Eye:  Union Square Theme Set, Perfect Stamps, Beautiful Day Trims, Pretty Stamps
American Crafts: Kraft Paper
Pink Paislee: Parisian Anthology Stamps
Ranger: Stickles - Rock Candy, Perfect Pearl Mists - Heirloom Gold
Ribbon & Tim Holtz Tattered Flower die cut.

Here was my living room when I was sorting out the ATCs
Photobucket
Photobucket
This wasn't even all of them!  It was lots of fun though and all the ATCs looked AWESOME!!

1 comment:

lynne moore said...

oh! Cool! Cool! Cool.... Thanks for posting. Love the look of them.