05 May 2010

Another unity Challenge

Wow I'm really into these challenges lately. I think my creative mojo was a little missing and these challenges are getting me back into that creativity again and exploring some fun things with stamps and flowers :)
I completed 2 layouts for a Unity Stamp Co. Challenge (their website is working again).

Here is Sketch 1

Here is my layout: The scallop on the edges I created on my own. I used a circle punch and cut them in half. Then adhered them around the circle. I love how it turned out!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Here is the 2nd sketch
Here is my layout: I stamped a flower image on Pink paper and cut around it then adhered it to the center of the flowers. Also for the title area, I stamped a bunch of stamps on the inner piece of the journal spot and adhered my title over it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

So what do you think? I had fun creating and my scrapbook room definitely shows that. It is a MESS! I should just shut the door and not let Matt see the room. He already says thank-god we can shut the door, after today and viewing my room... I completely agree.

Oh last night I went to K&Krafts because a Unity rep was there and I wanted more stamps (hehe). I got to create a card using some Donna Downey stamps. And I bought some lollipop tree you & me stamps (so cute!). Anyway. That's about all for now.

7 comments:

BonnieRose said...

Love your layouts.. wow!! which person fr Unity was there? I'm curious! Fab layouts gf.. the DD stamps are amazing aren't they??

lynn said...

very cute pages, lacey! love your flowers, and your "mom title":)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super awesome layouts! :)

Donna said...

Gorgeous pages!

Vanessa C. said...

You have an award at my blog. www.creatingsensations.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I love these layouts!! You really worked these sketches..beautiful work!!

Jennipher Lowery said...

Wow these are awesome creations Lacey. And congrats on being another Unity contest winner.