25 May 2010

Obsession

I love to scrapbook. It is a creative release for me. I love paper patterns, color combos, textures, scissors, piecing and adhering. So obviously I will not be a digi scrapper :) I currently finished a mini album called: What I like about me. I used photos from my photoshoot that my friend Ben Kusler took (No Threat Photography) - which Ben, if you read this... how about a beach photo shoot soon?!?! I used various stamps, including Unity Stamp Company - Melody Ross, Brave Girls.

I will take photos of this album soon and share them!

Here are a few things in the MW Catty I really want:
Tattered Angels: Glimmer Mist - Heidi Swapp

7 Gypsies: Clear Stamps - Avignon

Pink Paislee: 365 Degrees (6x6 paper pad)


Here are some Etsy finds that I love
Candy Beads - Crystal Bracelet
I adore this and have had it saved for awhile... the colors are just so beautiful together!!

Modern Art Every Day- The Mae collection


There you go - hopefully it is some inspiration for you today or something you also want for your stash.

No comments: