10 May 2010

Knitted stuff

I have been working on some NEW Coffee cozies AND fingerless gloves for my Etsy shop! Well I wanted to give you a peek of what I've been working on! I will be adding these to my shop later this week. If you want to put dibs on one of them, e-mail me at lacey.memoryworks@gmail.com and let me know what you would like. These are new designs I'm trying out to give my shop a variety. What do you think?
Photobucket

Photobucket
A sneak peek of the fingerless gloves. I have (3) pairs - mustard, burnt orange and red. I'm calling them LizzyBee - because I made the first pair for my friend Liz for her birthday. Cute huh? I love them!! The ones below are in mustard.
Photobucket

Also, I do custom orders. So if you are looking for a certain color (or color combination), let me know. If you are giving as a gift or need something by a certain time period. Please allow 2 weeks (around the holiday season allow 4 weeks).

No comments: