16 May 2010

Sew Awesome

Sewing is NOT my forte, but I still enjoy doing it (once in awhile). For my June E-Newsletter I will be sharing a sewing project that ANYONE could do (whether you have a sewing machine or not, but it will go quicker with a sewing machine). The project is a decorative pillow.

Now I know this is nothing NEW, many people make decorative pillows. But I'll be using my diecut machine to add some elements to the pillow! I will show you a sneak peek today of the fabric and a few of the die cuts I will be using on the project! Enjoy and if you want to see the entire project, sign-up for my e-newsletter.

To sign-up for my e-newsletter, put your e-mail into the box that says: My E-newsletter, on the left side of my blog.
fabric,pillow
This week my blog is being featured on We All Sew's website. Check it out. There are some great projects from others on blogs & Facebook pages!!

No comments: