09 May 2010

MemoryWorks May Express Kit

I made quite a few projects with the MemoryWorks Express Kit (May 2010). It was a bold colored kit with lots of extra embellishments to play with! I created (2) 8x8 layouts, numerous cards and (1) clipboard with tags.

Here is the clipboard I decorated. I plan on using it in my car. Every week I go to the bank and deposit my check and never have anything to write on. So I thought this was a perfect solution.
Photobucket
The tags in I stuck in the pocket, I sewed some page protector pieces to it, so I could write erasable messages on them. Reminders.
Photobucket
Here are some cards I created using Unity stamps.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Enjoy and happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Erika Mulvenna said...

Hi Lacey! We would love to feature a link to your blog at www.WeAllSew.com! I can't find an email to contact you, so if you have questions you can email me through my blogger profile.
Thanks,Erika

AJ said...

cute cards Lacey!! I love how your bug is on it's side ;)