12 May 2010

We All Sew

I feel VERY lucky!! A website called: We All Sew wants to feature my blog next week!! Now I'm not the BEST at sewing... you can even ask my mom! But I enjoy doing it and creating SIMPLE projects (who said sewing had to be hard?!?) And what better timing because my June e-newsletter project is a sewing project (combined with a little scrapbooking die cuts) - I will give a sneak peek of it next week! I will also be sharing a tutorial for the tags I created with the clipboard (using page protectors), show off a sewing project I'm working on, feature (finally) a tissue paper garland I have been putting together, and show off some photos of this weekends performance of Firebird (performed by the Fargo-Moorhead Ballet Company). Whoa!! I'm a busy gal!

Definitely check my Etsy shop out in the next week or so as well. I'm adding some NEW coffee cozies and fingerless gloves to my shop! And if you haven't signed up for my e-newsletter, you can do so by putting your e-mail address into the box on the left hand tool bar!

No comments: