20 July 2011

Baby Boy Mini Album 1

A lot of my friends have had babies lately and a lot of them have had boys.  I created this mini 4x6 album for my friend Sarah who had a little boy in April (who is ADORABLE by the way!)  I love making these 4x6 albums for gifts as it is easy for anyone (scrapbooker or NON-scrapbooker) to fill with pictures.

I created 8-12 journaling pages for each book and decorate the cover.  The journaling pages can be moved around if the recipient would like and they can jot down their own thoughts and memories!  EASY!  And it's cute!

Here is the one I made for my friend's sweet little Tysun!  (I'll be sharing another one later this week)
I used the Crate Paper: Toy Box 6x6 paper pad, Phrase Stickers, Alpha Label. On the cover I also used the WRMK Sew Easy tool to stitch the name area (Zig Zag Head).

Interior Pages

On this one above - I created a pocket with journal cards
I added some Technique Tuesday Stamps on this page (above)
I stamped some images (bike, stars, border clock) with  Pink Paislee (Daily Junque, Butterfly Garden)  & 7 Gypsies Stamps!

Do you like this album? Would love one for yourself or as a gift? If you are looking for an album like this for a gift or for yourself, please email me for a price.  I can create this type of album with any theme (Baby, Wedding, Family, Girl, Boy, Christmas, Halloween, etc).  Just let me know.  They make perfect gifts or even if you are not a crafter a perfect album for yourself.  

I can also do 2-up Photo albums (gives you more journal pages and spots for your photos - Example to come).

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I was just going to tell you that you have such a talent with these little gift albums you should make them and sell them! But then I read the end of your post! LOL Beautiful job, as always, Lacey! :)

Lynn said...

you are the queen of mini's! LOL I love this idea and it is very do-able as a gift. I especially like the double-page layout idea which gives a little more room for a larger pic.

Sarah Martina said...

This is awesome!