21 July 2011

Etsy: "Tea Cozies"

When it gets warm outside, I stop knitting.  I'm not sure why, I just don't have the desire or drive.  Well I decided (on the HOTTEST weekend of the summer - so far) to knit cozies for my Etsy shop.  Christmas is coming sooner then we think and last year I was a busy busy bee knitting cozies, so I thought - why not start now?!?

Here are  a few cozies being added to my Etsy shop!

I've also been loving my headbands (Hair Candy).  I only had 1 color in my hair accessories stash and lately I've wanted other colors, so I whip some up before I go out for an evening or begin my day (to coordinate with my outfits of course).  Here is one I created recently!  Check out my Etsy shop to purchase one for yourself. I also take custom orders.
 Here I am with my friend Becky.  We have known each other since freshman year in college.  See the BLUE headband I'm wearing in my frizzy red hair?  I made that to match my outfit.  Okay so not the BEST picture!  But I love these headbands!!

No comments: