23 July 2011

Summer Album

A few weeks ago I shared part of my summer album (using phone pictures).  I'm filling it with pictures and memories of this summer!  I used the Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer line!  So cute! Here is the entire album.

Interior: I layered up my interior pages.  Using Journal cards, tags, Maya Road Envelope, photo protectors and even linen fabric!

NOTE - Picture HEAVY post!
My Sweet Baby Nephew
I LOVE this Simple Stories Camera Stamp!
this has become my summer daily treat
Here are smaller pictures of pages I have not filled in quite yet.
Supplies: Simple Stories - 100 Days of Summer Set; Simple Stories | Unity Stamp Co - Snapshots, Smarty Pants, 100% Real Life; Technique Tuesday: AE June 2011 The Observant Traveler Kit; 4x6 photo protectors, linen fabric, glimmer mist, twine

I binded this book together using my Cinch.  The album measures about 4x6

1 comment:

Lynn said...

so cute! you really are the queen of mini's!