18 July 2011

Who?

I got to create this weekend! Just for fun!  With the INCREDIBLE heat, I some how was able to tolerate my scrapbook room (no A/C).  I made (2) 12x12 layouts and (1) 4x6 album.  I'll be showing the projects off throughout the week.  Today a layout, titled "who?"

I finally used my Pink Paislee Daily Junque papers.  These were among my fav products from the Winter CHA release and I'm just NOW getting around to using them.  I paired it up with CHA Summer 2010 Pink Paislee - Parisian Anthology collection.


Who?
I sprayed the background with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (in 3 colors...

Photobucket

Products Used: Pink Paislee -Parisian Anthology; Pink Paislee - Daily Junque Theme Set, Daily Junque Ephemera Pack, Daily Junque Stamps, Daily Junque Mini Notes & Labels; Technique Tuesday - Studio AE May 2011:  Real Life, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Dark Denim, Caribbean Blue, Sun Sister), Ink: Ranger Distress Ink, VersaMark Dew Drop Turquoise


 It was fun to just create and do something for fun!  Come back this week for more creations, including another layout using the Daily Junque line.  Oh and this is my new favorite picture of me.

No comments: