28 July 2011

New stickers and more!

Have you heard of Moo.com?  I purchase mini biz cards and biz stickers! Their quality is awesome and the prices are reasonable!  Plus they have many other products like, labels, greeting cards, business cards, etc.

Here are my LATEST mini cards (this design has not changed since I last ordered them) and my stickers (these are a new design!)

The stickers come in that cute little book!  And you can pick your book color.  I went pink of course.

Here are my new sticker designs...

That is not all I have to share today!  2 of 4 NEW Simple Stories lines are now available through MemoryWorks!  Happy Day & Baby Steps!!  And the NEWEST Addition to the Simple Stories family - 6x6 paper pads!!! 
Aren't they ADORABLE?!?  I think so!  If you are not a MemoryWorks consultant, you are able to purchase these lines through my shop!

Finally, I know, no projects really today (sorry).  I recently purchased the Teresa Collin's Stampmaker.  I received it last Thursday and still have only opened the box and put everything back in it.  I have YET to use it.
I have been eying this machine since I saw it released.  And I finally found it for a price I could buy it at (to fit my budget that is).  I'm looking forward to testing it out.  Hopefully I get around to that this weekend.  Scrappy Soo has some great dos & don'ts and insight on this machine if you are looking for some good information from a user :)  I hope to make some logo LaceyBug Creations stamps for my first go around.


1 comment:

Lynn said...

your stickers are so cool! I am so excited about those SS 6 x 6 pads, great for card-making!