19 July 2011

Happy Together

Yes another layout this week!!  I have been taking a lot more pictures lately.  1 reason is because Matt & I were in the cities visiting family (and he was working down there for 2 weeks) and another reason is my new phone!  As a teenager I used to take pictures of EVERYTHING and we didn't have digital cameras!  I think I've gotten lazy.  So now with my camera phone, my DSLR and my point a shoot - I have no excuse!

This layout I created with a recent picture of Matt & I.  We were at the Andover, MN fair.
I love the left edge of this Pink Paislee Daily Junque paper!  It does all the fun layering for you!  and the background color is yummy!!
Look in the photo above!! I added some pop dots to raise the type writer and the "together" was stamped using the Technique Tuesday - Good Times.  I used the "dot" stamp and inked it with 4 different colors to create the background look behind the word "Together".  Then stamped "together" on top of it.  I slipped it into a pocket (which I used my Sew Easy tool on - at the bottom, you can barely see that in this picture).

My title is chipboard letters.  I painted them white and misted them with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.  It gave it a lemonade type feel to me!

Products Used: Pink Paislee - Daily Junque Theme Set, Ephemera Pack, Mini Notes & Labels; Pink Paislee - Soiree Stamps; Technique Tuesday - Good Times, Perspectives, Real Life; BasicGrey Chipboard Letters; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist; flower

I have to say, I'm so happy to have Matt home after he has been gone for 2 weeks!  I can't sleep with him gone!  He started demoing the basement this weekend...it needs a lot of work done to it.  We are waiting for the pool guys to more the hot tub so we can get started on the master bedroom closet - there is clothes everywhere right now!

Check back tomorrow for more items I've created lately.

No comments: