26 July 2011

Crafty Flowers

I've done it again!  Well, this has actually been on my "to-do" list for awhile now.  Crocheted flowers to use for scrapbooking!!  A friend commented on how I should make my cozy flowers to use on scrapbook pages, well I did it.  I have actually been MEANING to do this for awhile now, just got lazy I guess.  So when someone else said it, it gave me the drive.  I have created 4 sets so far.  They are available in my Etsy shop.

I have smaller flowers in sets of 4 and larger flowers in sets of 2.  They have a glue dot on the back so they are ready to add to your scrapbook layouts, cards and other paper crafts or home decor projects!

I put my 4th set on Etsy last night and it has already sold. (See set below).  I'll be adding more neutral sets soon.  As well as more colored sets.  I'll do my best to match them to current paper lines in the industry as well.
 Keep an eye out on more sets coming soon and different scrapbook layouts using these flowers!

Shop LaceyBug Creations on Etsy!

3 comments:

Monique Leslie The Misfit Crafter said...

Oh these look great!

Lynn said...

Awesome idea...can't wait to add some to my projects!

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous flowers! I wish I could crochet! These are fabulous!