21 January 2013

Crafty Time

Between wedding planning, desiging for the studio and MemoryWorks assignments, I do find some crafty time. Here are two layouts I've made recently.

Sunny San Diego
Supplies Used: Echo Park - Documented, Silhouette Machine (dies by Silhouette and me), Hero Arts Stamp, Studio Calico Wood Speech Bubbles - Yearbook, Ribbon

Last summer Matt & I went to NYC, Matt took classes and I hung out. We got to see his brother, sister in law and niece. I love this picture of Maya holding hands with her Uncle Matt in NYC.
Supplies: Simple Stories - Fabulous, Silhouette Machine, Studio Calico Wood Snowflakes - Wonderland, Buttons, Flowers, Tag, Mist

More crafty things to come in the next few weeks. I'll share some images from my Simple Stories Sn@p album I designed and taught a class on this past weekend at my local scrapbook store - K & Krafts and I hope to work on some Valentine cards, layouts, and other fun items. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

great layouts as always! so fresh and creative.