TeamWorks Team (Janey, Lacey & Sarah C.)
Some of the Retreat Staff
Front (L-R): Lacey, Jodi H., Sue, Sarah, Tara
Back (L-R): Janey, Jodi S
Good Morning UTAH - hanging out in the hotel room anxiously waiting for the day to start! The sun was shining and it was beautiful (mountain view from the window)
Sarah & I the first day of the Retreat checking out the Cinch Machines and setting them up for the Creative Studio event!!
A few things from the trip!
- It is a 17.5 - 18 hour drive from Fargo - Salt Lake City
- I say "Put the TAGS in the BAGS" weird.
- The NEW Simple Stories lines - ARE AMAZING (there are 4 of them)
- I fall in love with MemoryWorks more and more every day and the staff at Home Office is my extended family (love them!!)
- Simple Stories + UNITY = ONE SUPER AMAZING MATCH UP!!! Seriously, 1 of each please!
- Zumba really gets the blood and creativity pumping before a crop (Thanks honey! Matt taught Zumba)
- When they say you get product every time you walk into a retreat event - they are not kidding! 1 small suitcase and 2 boxes of stuff is what I came home with. And I only bought 1 thing in the retreat store.
- When you come from the flat lands of North Dakota, mountains are amazing
- Put on 80s music during a crop and people are bound to bust out dancing and singing.
- I have memories to cherish for a very long time... Thanks to everyone at MemoryWorks and who attended the retreat.
Now to my FAVORITES (I will own them all, but these are my MUST have them NOW)...
This camera is a MUST have it now. I saw this image and about FAINTED! How ADORABLE is it?!?
These little banners look so universal. I can imagine MANY projects Simple Stories and beyond with this banner set!
I don't have kids (I do have YOUNG nephews and a niece) but this set seems very versatile. I love the label stamp and the days of the week and the report card stamp! This set is just awesome! Can't wait to play with it.
Another MUST Have set is the 100% Real Life. The journal spot is awesome and the month stamps are way too cute! Plus all the sayings makes this a winner in my book!
There you have it, I'll be back later this week with more photos. Oh and that fabric stash I showed last week... well they are Aprons! I made them as gifts for home office and retreat staff. UNFORTUNATELY... I never got a picture of anyone wearing theirs...what was I thinking! Here is the Mostly finished versions I took photos of (they are missing the flowers I made for each of them).
|Sarah C. apron