06 June 2011

Drum roll please...

I have to say - I'm COMPLETELY exhausted today!  Dancing in 4 numbers in the Gasper's Recital was awesome, tiring and nerve wracking!  lol  I was the spaz backstage shuffling kids around before my pieces so I would relieve nerves.  But all in all it turned out well and everyone involved did an excellent job!  It was a great experience and has been a long time since I danced THAT hard...wait I don't know if I have EVER danced that hard on stage!  (I performed in Advanced Jazz, Int/Adv. Jazz, Hip Hop Teen/Adult, Int/Adv. Contemporary/Lyrical).

Okay - now onto the winners from last week!

The winner of a Unity Stamp set is... drum roll...out of ALL 116 comments... random.org picked number 17 (which happens to be my favorite number)...


Karen L said...
Being a big paper doll fan as a young girl, this takes me back! Fun and creative use for the stamps!! Love it!

Congrats Karen!! Please email me (lacey.memoryworks@gmail.com) for your prize instructions!!


NOW, said there would be TWO winners.  The 2nd winner will get a Coffee Cozy or Ice Cream cozy (see sample above) of your choice!  You get to pick which one and what color combo you want!!!

So the 2nd winner out of 116 comments is....commenter number 73 (picked by random.org)

Denise said...
Beautiful layout! I love the colors and all you details you added! Very special indeed...
DeniseB
June 1, 2011 3:28 PM

Congrats DENISE!!!  Email me at lacey.memoryworks@gmail.com, with which option you would like (Coffee or Ice Cream Cozy)

2 comments:

Karenladd said...

Wow, how exciting to have my name picked! Am emailing you...woo hoo!

Lillian Child said...

Congrats to those lucky winners!!