25 July 2014

Under the Stars

I love summer! This is not a secret to those I know and that are close to me! I love summer! When I saw the Simple Stories: Simple Set - Under the Stars, I knew I had to get my hands on it! At first I thought, when would I use this?!? But then I realized we would be spending quite a few weekends out at the lake this year! So it only made sense that this collection was in my stash.

What I LOVE about Simple Sets by Simple Stories?!? It is enough supplies to create a perfect amount of projects without getting bored of the paper line or it your projects looking too similar. The Simple Sets come with (4) double sided pattern paper, (2) 12x12 Journal Card - cut aparts, and (2) 6x12 Sticker sheets.

Now here are two layouts I created with this set. I actually created three,  you can see the third one on the Clique Kits blog - Frozen In Time.


These kits are just so perfect to me! I have a few scraps left that I can whip out another layout or even some cards. And plenty of stickers left over! I highly recommend these Simple Kits!

thanks for joining me today! I hope you have a scrap filled rest of your week!

Lacey

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Beautiful! I love the colors!!