09 October 2008

Life

I had a lot of fun in Las Vegas with my parents. My mom & I shopped a lot while my dad worked. In the evenings we would go to dinner with people my dad worked with or did business with. It was a lot of fun and yummy food!! I took a few pictures which I will post soon. The weather was amazing. In the 80s!! Which was a nice change from North Dakota weather.

Today is Matt's Birthday - Happy Birthday BABY (he doesn't read this - but I thought I would still give him a SHOUT OUT!)!! We are going dancing tonight! Always fun. And I will have my camera - so I'm sure many pictures will be taken. It should be a lot of fun! I bought him Iron Man (which he got last week) and a pair of sweatpants...which I know he will wear a lot! I think he is going to wear them today. They are cute!

Other than that - life is the same, work, workout, dance, other stuff. My friend Kate will be in town this weekend - so that is exciting. I will get to see her and Becky (whom I NEVER see anymore - i'm a hermet I've determined.)

I will get some scrapbooking done this weekend as well.

No comments: