WOW - 2008 went fast. Like really fast! And a lot happened (i think??). :D Let me sum up 2008 and tell you about a few cool things about 2009!
2008 To remember list (these are in no particular order)
1) MemoryWorks Scrapbook retreat in Utah! AMAZING! Amazing people, products & classes
2) Workout frenzie - I finally found a gym that I can call home and love! And I found an awesome trainer that whips me into shape! Thank you Monty!
3) Matt & I 5 years. Yes we've been dating for 5 years now - wow.
4) Trips with my parents. I had a fun time traveling to NYC & Las Vegas with my parents this year!
5) I'm going to be an AUNT! Yes! My sister - in - law is pregnant and I get to be in aunt!!
6) I got a wonderful Christmas gift - a LAPTOP!!! Yes, Matt got me a laptop for christmas i was shocked.
7) Matt's knee surgery. As this isn't a Happy thought - completely. It is good he has a brand new knee.
8) Finding the love of photography. I got to explore my Love of photography this year by taking pictures of the FM Ballet company shows and company! Plus other photography things on the side.
9) I made new friends - which is always something fun!
10) I was healthy!
a look ahead to 2009
1) I'm going to be an AUNT!!! February is so close yet so far away! I can't wait to be an auntie to my darling Nephew!
2) Vacationing in California / Las Vegas - heck yes!! That will be awesome and I get to see my friends in California!
3) My continued workout adventure! I'm really hoping to get into stellar shape this year for myself. I am excited about the progress I have made and can't wait to continue on with it.
4) My new laptop. I won't get it until end of january / beginning of february - but i can't wait to get it. My new portable office! I will be able to get so much more done! Thank you Matt
5) Working on putting together scrapbook classes... and maybe exploring some online possibilities (free - i would post to my blog)... so stay tuned - hopefully i can come up with something. And also working more on my photography and exploring adobe creative suites more... i'm really getting into digi designing... more so for invites & card ideas than scrapbooking.
Some BLOGS to check out!
1) Rhonna Farrer has a new blog for 2009! It looks awesome! Check it out Rhonna's Blog. I love her stuff and she has great photos posted right now and her digi stuff rocks!
2) Monty's fitness blog. Link coming soon! If you want to learn some things about fitness and get some tips to stay fit. This is the blog you want to visit! He is my personal trainer, he is amazing and changing lives. So I definitely recommend you check out his blog. It should be starting up next week - so I will post a link then!
Best wishes in 2009!!!