09 January 2009

Fitness Blog

I'm so excited to let you guys know that my personal trainer released his fitness blog! Check it out and check back often! He will be giving information on nutrition, workouts, stories, and much more! Monty's Fitness Blog

His advice has definitely helped me get into shape (along with the workouts he has set up for me). He also does email workout type things - so go over to his blog and check him out! I've gotten results in a short amount of time.

I need to start sharing layouts and projects again! I'm almost done with my first knitting in the round project. I am making legwarmers. They have taken a LONG time. I've been working on them since October! But i am getting close to finishing. I also need to finish my friends Wedding album. I've been slacking.

I will post some projects soon!

No comments: