09 April 2010

Teresa Collins Album






















I posted my entire Teresa Collins Album today on the MemoryWorks Blog. Head over to check it out. I have added a sneak peek. View the entire thing at the MW blog though and to see the rest of my projects using the Teresa Collins: Welcome Home line go to the MemoryWorks Main website!

I also want to share some photos from Matt & my trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. We went on a week long trip to Punta Cana where we relaxed on the beach basically the entire time! We also went on one excursion where we toured a cigar factory, ate lunch on a river boat and walked around an Amphitheater / Arts school. We also got a couples massage on the 2nd day of the trip it was so relaxing! I miss the white sand, Pina Colada's and the beautiful blue ocean, oh and the HEAT!

I will be creating an album with some of the photos using Bo Bunny's Paradise paper line.

First Drinks
Amphitheater - goofing around on stage (being cheesy)

Picture on the Beach

Picture by the water / well in the water


What we looked at outside our room every day :)

So sad to go... tear


Don't forget to sign-up for my e-newsletter if you have not done so yet. The April edition will be out this weekend. I'm excited to share the project with you!! To sign-up, put in your email address on the left hand side of my blog!!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

great pics.... looks like u guys had a fab time.... ohhhh the ocean..... the sand... aaaaah..