16 August 2010

Mini CREATION

So I have been playing around with accordion albums. These are FANTASTIC, they are pretty quick to make and the results are awesome. This is the first one I created.

"What i love about you Sweet Lucas"
Lucas Accordion album
I used the MemoryWorks June Express Kit. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the kit and this turned out to be the PERFECT solution. I will add photos of my sweet nephew in here. But right now there is just kraft paper in place of where the photos will go.
Lucas Accordion album
Lucas Accordion album
Lucas Accordion album
Lucas Accordion album
Lucas Accordion album
Oh and have i said - he calls me "AUNI!!!" That is auntie for those who don't understand baby talk. I was so excited!!! Seriously I teared up on my drive home last weekend because it made me so happy! :) Love this special boy!

No comments: