24 March 2011

2010 Year in Reveiw Album - Part 2

Alright as promised!  Here is the 2nd half of my 2010 Year in Review Mini Album.  Check yesterday's post for January - June.  Today enjoy July - December!

July
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
August
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
September
Photobucket
Photobucket
October
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
November
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
December
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
There you have it! My 2010 year in review mini album!  I love the Simple Stories Life Documented line to capture all my favorite memories throughout the year!  I created a 2009 year in review album as well with the Life Documented line.  I used the WRMK page protectors and it looks completely different from this album!

No comments: