23 March 2011

2010 Year in Reveiw Album - Part 1

Wow it has been awhile since I've posted on my blog.  WE are moved into the house (still living amongst boxes), I got the flu, went to the cities for my nephews b-day and here we are, almost the end of March!

I finally got to editing my 2010 Year in review mini album and thought I'd share it.  Here is January 2010 - June 2010 (Lots of pictures!).  I will share July 2010 - December 2010 tomorrow.

I used the Simple Stories: Life Documented line and paired it up with Pink Paislee 365 degree paper line.  And used a GCD chipboard album.

Cover

Photobucket
Photobucket
January
Photobucket
Photobucket
February
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
March
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
April
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
May
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
June
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
Come back tomorrow to see July - December of this album!  I created the album in July of 2010 and filled in the photos and journaling as the year went on.  So it's NEVER too soon to start a year in review album.

1 comment:

lynne moore said...

really awesome lacey!