20 April 2011

April Express Kit projects

I wanted to share some of my projects I created with the MemoryWorks April Express kit!  To see the rest, head over to the MemoryWorks blog (and see other inspiration from some of my fellow team members!)

I love how I got both a masculine and feminine layout out of this kit!

My first layout is of my Nephew & brother. I adore these photos of them and the greens worked well because of my nephews tie!
 This second layout is of my friend Mikael & I.  I love all the frilly elements with this kit.  My layout title is a folded piece of cardstock with hidden journaling underneath!
Check out more MemoryWorks Express Kits here!  If you would like to subscribe - contact me!

1 comment:

OhioDanielle said...

I just loved your layouts! I really enjoyed the colors from April's kit and I still have plenty of leftovers!!