12 May 2011

Ice Cream COZIES

FINALLY!  I have made a few ice cream cozies to put in my Etsy Shop!  Icecream cozies fit around Pint Sized ice cream containers.  They will keep your fingers from freezing, while you enjoy your sweet treat! 

Pink Sherbert
Photobucket

Chocolate Raspberry
(The phrase on this one was inspired by my 2 year old nephew)
Photobucket

Grape
Photobucket

Red Velvet
Photobucket

Mixture
Photobucket

Custom Order
I can also create custom orders with names, phrases, etc.
I made this one for my nephew as an example.
Photobucket

So there you have it!  I have also created these as gifts and give aways!  Head to my Etsy Shop to purchase one for yourself or as a gift!  Perfect for you child's teacher end of the year gift!  Or for a gift for a High School Grad!
Photobucket

Photobucket

LaceyBug Creations on Etsy!

No comments: