11 November 2012

30 Days 30 Cards - MemoryWorks Event

I'm back with more card inspiration! Today I'll share 4 more cards and come back tomorrow for even more!! I'm hosting day 12 of the event on the MemoryWorks Blog tomorrow. Don't forget to join in and link up your card(s) to the MW Blog!! There is a prize package from Home Office to be had!!

Day 4 - Hosted by Janey
Sketch from Pagemaps.com
Here is my take on the sketch. I designed the tree and cut it out with my silhouette machine. I used some Pink Paislee paper to get the resist affect.
Supplies: My Mind's Eye: All is Bright (Paper, brads & chipboard); Silhouette Machine (tree).

Day 5: Hosted by Janey
Sketch from Pagemaps.com

Here is my take on this sketch. I love aqua and red together!
Supplies: BasicGrey: Aspen Frost (6x6 Paper Pad, Stickers); Buttons; Unity Stamp Co. "Joy" Stamp

Day 6: Hosted by Lynn 
My scrapbook soul sister, check out her blog for some great takes on this and other cards!
Sketch from Operation Write Home.

Here is my take on this sketch!
Supplies: My Mind's Eye - All is Bright (12 x 12 Theme Set, Chipboard); Twine; Stamp

Day 7: hosted by Jody
Stop by Jody's blog for more inspiration!!
This sketch is from Sketch Support.

I really like this sketch. I think there is a lot that can be done with it. Check out the link above for more great sketches as well. This is my take on the sketch. I love how this card turned out. I think the title says it all - Whimsical!
Supplies: Carta Bella - Merry & Bright (6x6 Paper Pad, Chipboard); Washi Tape, Unity Stamp Co Stamp: Peace Love Joy

Come back tomorrow for more cards and sketches! Also, don't forget to play along! MemoryWorks Home office is sending out a prize package to ONE Lucky winner who enters their card (just link it up) on the MemoryWorks blog!!! This challenge is open to everyone. Join in at any time and you can submit to days that have already passed!

Happy Sunday! Go Vikings!

No comments: