12 November 2012

More Cards - 30 Days, 30 Cards!

I'm back on this lovely Monday with more cards and sketches from the 30 Days, 30 Cards MemoryWorks Event!!

Day 8: Hosted by Christine
Sketch from Retro Sketches

This one actually to me awhile to really come up with a good concept. The sketch seemed easy enough, but I was just not getting inspired by my products. Than I received the November 2012 MemoryWorks Express Kit and inspiration hit!
Supplies: MW November Express Kit (Lily Bee Design, My Mind's Eye); My Mind's Eye - Stamp; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn.

Day 9: Hosted by Kim
I love the Echo Park This & That Christmas line. I'm sure I have mentioned that. I just really am in love with the traditional holiday colors paired with brown and cream and the images are just so sweet!
Supplies: Echo Park - This & That Christmas (6x6 Paper Pad; Stickers); Twine

Day 10: hosted by Rosann
I had the pleasure of having lunch with Rosann when I was visiting NYC this past summer! Make sure you check out her blog for more inspiration.
Source unknown.

I love the simplicity of this sketch. Yesterday was a Holiday Openhouse at my local scrapbook store. Of course I attended. And bought this adorable Sizzix embossing folder with snowmen! how cute! The cool thing about this embossing die, it came with 3 other embossing folders and a Christmas Tree die cut!
Supplies: MW November Express Kit; Petaloo Flower; Studio Calico: Mister Huey Mist - Society; Sizzix: Snowman Set; stickles: Crystal

Day 11: Hosted by Rosann
Source - Unknown

Again, with this card I was inspired by the MemoryWorks Express Kit for November.
Supplies: MW Express Kit - November 2012; Lily Bee Design: Christmas Cheer Index Cards; BasicGrey - Aspen Frost (Metal Flair); Echo Park: This & That Christmas (6x6 Paper pad); Unity Stamp Co / Simple Stories - Merry & Bright stamp

Hope this gave you a little more inspiration today!! It's never too early to start making holiday cards! Join in the fun on the MemoryWorks Blog!! Stop by today, as I'm hosting day 12!!

Happy Monday and Card making!

No comments: