26 November 2013

30 Days, 30 Cards - Day 26

Well today I'm right on track. Well mainly because I'm hosting today's 30 Days, 30 Cards event!!

The sketch I choose to work off for Day 26 is from Mojo Monday.
Here is my take on the sketch:
Supplies: Glitz Design - Hello December (12x12 Pattern Paper - Floral, Title & Accent Stickers, Flair); Gold Doily & Natural Twine (Spiegelmom Scrap); American Krafts - Kraft Cardstock.

Join in the fun! There are still a few days to enter your card(s) based off the daily sketches on the MemoryWorks blog! Check out the 30 Days, 30 Cards tab for more information on the MemoryWorks Blog.

Also, don't forget to join the TeamWorks team in December for some December Daily inspiration! I will kick off the even on December 2! Here is a sneak peek of my album cover.
Thanks for joining me today, check back tomorrow for more projects! This time projects using the We R Memory Keepers products! I'll be featured on their blog tomorrow! Don't miss it!!!

Happy scrappin!
 

No comments: