11 November 2013

December Daily Kit

I'm an awful blogger. Do I say this every time I post something? Today, I will share with you the kit I put together for the MemoryWorks December Daily event! This will be the last MemoryWorks event as they are closing their doors December 31st (big sad face!!). So we are going to go out with a BANG!!!

9 out of 12 TeamWorks members volunteered to participate in the December Daily event! There will be lots of inspiration on the blog and facebook!

Introducing my kit!

 A Magical Season

Kit Content
Paper Set
Studio Calico: Theme Set - Magical

Embellishments
Studio Calico: 6x12 Stickers - Magical
Studio Calico: Kraft Tags - Magical
Echo Park: Journaling Cards - ‘Tis the Season
Heidi Swapp: Buzzwords - Believe
Simple Stories: Sn@p Set - 3x4 Cards Christmas
Simple Stories: Sn@p Set - 4x6 Cards Christmas
Simple Stories: Sn@p Stickers - Christmas 
Glitz Design: Giant Rhinestones - Hello December

Cardstock
2 Sheets White
2 Sheets Kraft

Album
Simple Stories: Sn@pn 6x8 Pocket Pages - 3x4 / 4x6
Binder rings OR Binding Machine
Chipboard or recycled cardboard (something thin) for album cover and back

Approx Cost
$40.00


Extras Goodies I will add (in my stash)
Mr Hueys Color Mist (Red, Green, Gold, Black)
WRMK: Bakers Twine - Red
Wood Veneer: Star
Stamps
Washi
Sequins - Gold

Kit Close-ups


Album Assembly
The album will be assembled with Simple Stories Sn@p Page Protectors. I purchased 4x6 and 3x4 / 4x6 combo. I will cut them apart and bind it together with my Cinch (binding machine). If you like the idea and don't have a binding machine, use loose binder rings. The cover will be book board, which I'm using the Simple Stories Album dividers cut up. I have a lot in my stash.

Purchase these products
With MemoryWorks closing their doors, some of these products are no longer available through them. When shopping online I also check out scrapbook.com, they have a wide variety of products.

But if you can support your local scrapbook store! The owners and these shops are here to help provide us scrapbookers with great products locally. So support your local store, I hate to see them go out of business because customers buy at big box stores. 

Check back tomorrow when I start sharing some cards I've created for the 30 Days, 30 Cards MemoryWorks event!

No comments: