23 April 2014

Clique Kits - April Debutante Blog Share

Welcome to my blog! I'm so excited to be part of the Clique Kits blog share today, sharing projects using the April Kit - Debutante! I'm also SUPER excited to have some kit club members joining us!!

I have a few projects to share with you today. I used this kit down to the very last bit! I had a small section of paper left over, some thicker words and the washi tape. I created (4) 12x12 layouts, (3) cards, and (10) journal cards.

The first layout I'm sharing today was created using a picture of my niece. My husband and I don't get to see our niece often as she lives in NYC, but we love receiving videos and photos from her parents! A little fact about me and my hubby...our family lives all over the United States, from New York to Florida to Minneapolis. We cherish our moments with them. 

I love how these papers are universal to boy or girl. I shared a project this month on the Clique Kits blog, showing how to use it more for a boy layout.

 I also created a few cards. I love created cards when I'm down to scraps! It is the perfect way to not let these lovely papers go to waste!

I adore this first card! I created the card with water color paper. I then used Tim Holtz Distress stain and sprayed it with water (to create the drip). I then splattered some black Mister Huey's spray on top. Adhered a thicker word from the kit, added some washi, a die cut heart and this simple card was born!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate it and hope you were inspired to create something for yourself today!


The Order
Clique Kits (Start here)
Gia
Jody
Erica
Lacey  (you are here)
Danielle  (next stop)
Brooke
Madge
Gina
Charity
Rosann

XOXO
Lacey

16 comments:

Amy C. said...

Fun projects! Thanks for showing cards with your products. They are very cute!

Danielle said...

Love that layout and your cards totally rock!! You have some amazing water coloring skills!

Unknown said...

Lacey- Stunning! I love your layout using the amazing product from the Clique Kit!!!! And Holla!!!!!! what are these cards??? Umm can you say WOW factor??? I love the fact that you took your scraps and made cards way to use your noggin girl!!! I am going to have to adapt that into my daily craft life!!! Lesson 101 Use scraps for cards while creating with the product BEFORE cleaning up!!! great job!!! love-Scrappin Madge

ericarose said...

Love it all Lacey!! Your layout is so sweet!! Love the pink!! Your niece is adorable!!! Love all the layers in the layout too! Your cards are always fab!! The watercolor card is my favorite!! Love that you added some black splatters to it! Super cute!!

Gia Lau said...

Love your layout and cards! You know I am crazy about watercolors right now! Inspiring work as always!

Scrapfaire said...

That layout with the layering is AWESOME!! That pink watercolor paper is my FAV and I'm going to be using it a bit at a time! Seeing that #hashtag flair on your card makes me want more of those in more colors. (when I type and say that, I'm miming in my mind the Jimmy Fallon handsignal for "hashtag") Your cards are LOVELY! I love LOVE those printables!! So cute!

Stephanie said...

Your niece is a cutie!! I agree, the papers in this month's kit are so versatile and you are all rocking the Plus One collection!

Rosann said...

Love everything you do. I didn't even need to look. LOL

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

I can't pick a fav!! I'm trying and, nope can't do it. Your layering rocks Lacey and I adore all the cards you made... especially that watercolor one! your card recipients are super lucky!!

Lynn said...

That layout is perfect. Love how the pink and black combo goes with that adorable photo! Your cards are so lovely. You've inspired me to break out the watercolors!

Salnclts said...

I love all the layering on your projects and all the colors! I just became a follower on Atom on My Yahoo!

Heather said...

WOW, You made alot with this kit! you spare nothing! great shares!!!

Unknown said...

Love the fist card

Renee said...

Lacey, your layout of your niece is just darling!! I love your cards, too!!

Sam R said...

I love all of the colors! Fabulous!

Rachel said...

WOW-love that first card-just beautiful!!!