12 June 2007

Moving Along

Well the apartment is SLOWLY coming together. We found an AWESOME desk set for a GREAT price (at office max).

Desk $110 (regular $220)
Hutch $65 (regular $100 something - I think)
Bookshelf $40 (regular $95 - i believe)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was super amazed and it looks really good and it's STEARDY! I also love that is is a white wash color - because the room it is in - is pretty small - so it doesn't feel like it is closed in with dark furniture.

We also bought some patio chairs this weekend - so we can actually enjoy our patio. They are not anything special - just plastic. And we will probably look for a patio set at the end of the summer when it's all on sale (save $$ where we can).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The nice thing about getting settled is I can scrap again! I love escaping in my scrap area!! It's a MESS right now - but that is because I'm actually scrapbooking. I've been working on the MemoryWorks June Express Kit (which is COMPLETELY AWESOME!!). Here are a few cards I've made from it.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Some of the scans are not that good - because of the items that are more 3D. But it is exciting to scrap again.

No comments: