18 June 2007

sleepy

Not sure why i'm sleepy today - but I am. I had a really lazy weekend. I didn't really do anything. I sat around and watched tv, scrapbooked, went to a movie, grocery shopped, and some other stuff. Friday Kate was in town from Cleveland visiting. So Becky, Kate & myself went out. It was so much fun! I'll post pictures later tonight!

Saw the movie Knocked Up on Saturday. It was funny, Matt didn't think it was that funny - i think the prego thing and kid thing scared him. haha.

I think i need coffee before Cardio Karate - I just can't keep my eyes open. I feel like i haven't slept in days - even though i slept quite a bit this weekend.

Pictures to come this evening. I think i'm going to go buy the dishes we want this week - maybe tomorrow night - i have things to do this evening.

No comments: