13 September 2007

A little bit of this and that

I have been cooking on Emily & Steve's album. Matt thinks I could market these albums and sell them. I think I have a really good concept going. I leave space for their journaling - I title the page with a topic and the next page i leave a space for a picture. I think the album is turning out super cute. It's over half way done. I really hope Emily & Steve enjoy it. It's a different concept on a "wedding" album - as it starts before their wedding. It's about how they developed their relationship and where it has taken them.

Here are a few more pages from the album:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Again - the papers are BasicGrey: Mellow Collection. I thought it was perfect since they are having a fall wedding. I'm really excited to give it to them. And I hope it is personal to who they are and they can cherish it for a long time.

I have also been scoping out the Canon Digital Rebel XT. I want to buy just the body and a lens seperately. So I can get a lens I want. The camera body is on sale right now at PC World (or something like that) for $457.00 (FREE shipping!) I'm so tempted to buy it. Except I only have $200.00 saved up and that is it. I really want the camera to take pictures for the Gasper's School of Dance Website of the Gasper DanceWear and also for the FM Ballet Company for the Spooky Ballets. My plan is to sell the pictures to familys whose kids are in the show, and to give a percentage of it to the Ballet company as a donation. I may call my mom and ask for a loan from them so i can get moving on buying the camera. If i sell my other camera (Sony) and the coffee table - I should be close to the price of the new camera. I just need to sell those things.


No comments: