28 September 2007

It's ready!

I have set up my Etsy account and posted a few Halloween Cards to it. I will be working on more items this weekend to post to the site. So make sure to check it out and tell all your friends!!! Here is the link: www.laceybugcreations.etsy.com

I have also posted my layouts for the Holiday Challenge on the MemoryWorks Board. Here they are!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I really love how the first one turned out. The challenge was to make a layout based off the card sketch made in week #1. here is the card sketch again:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's been a fun challenge!

This weekend I hope to work on a lot of scrapbooking!!! Get some projcts done and other things! Next weekend is Emily's wedding. I can't wait...it's going to be awesome and I know she is going to be a Beautiful bride!!

No comments: