30 November 2008

Editing

Well you will see some broken links. I am organizing my pictures in photobucket - so you may see some pictures missing. I probably won't take the time to put them back. Too much work to go back and edit each one.

I've been so busy lately with putting the production program together for the FM Ballet company. I think it looks pretty good so far. I have also been keeping busy with helping Monty put things together for his marketing stuff as a personal trainer. I made an email signature yesterday and finished his wall hanging flyer...which he needs to now approve... I hope he likes it.

I had friday off from work and got so much done. It was nice to have the day off.

Thanksgiving was good. We went to Matt's parents for dinner and than to the Blender's Concert (www.theblenders.com). Matt's brother-in-law is in the group.

No comments: