01 February 2009

Baby Shower pics

FIRST! I want to share my second pair of fingerless gloves I made. I gave my first pair away already. The first ones were pink. These ones are going to Liz. I wonder if she reads my blog. Well I'll be sending them to her soon. I am so happy how they turned out. I'm working on a deep red colored pair that match my winter coat perfectly!

Here are the ones I made for Liz:
Photobucket

The baby shower went great last weekend! I had such a good time and I hope everyone else did as well. I wanted to share some photos of the shower. I made cupcakes and put the nice decorative frosting on myself (I am proud on how they turned out - and am NOT looking for a career in baking). I also put all the party favors together and love how the table settings turned out - even though it was paper & plastic!

I am so excited for my little nephew to be born!!!

Party Favors (M&Ms)
Photobucket
Close-up
Photobucket
My Cupcakes! I made these and put the frosting on myself!
Photobucket
Another view of cupcakes
Photobucket
Prizes for the people who won the games
Photobucket
Table Setting
Photobucket
Close-up of table setting
Photobucket
Getting ready to open gifts (everyone was getting their bingo game boards ready)
Photobucket
A quilt my mom made (it matches the baby's room perfectly) - inspired by the Peyton collection from Pottery Barn Kids
Photobucket
My cute sister-in-law and her mom.
Photobucket

No comments: