19 January 2010

MW Newsletter and Simple Stories

MemoryWorks released their new product line Simple Stories on friday! I received it from Home office last week to start creating inspiration for consultants and customers. Can I just say - the papers are AWESOME! And the quality is great.

It seriously takes me only 10 - 30 minutes per page. These are 12 x 12 pages!! The multi-page protector pack is a MUST! It makes it soo easy to work with the system. I am putting a class plan together to make it even easier. I plan to teach the class here in Fargo if anyone is interested. Shoot me an email at lacey.memoryworks@gmail.com.

I am almost done with mine. It will be 26 pages when I'm finished! And I'm so pleased how it turned out. MemoryWorks is planning on releasing more lines for Simple Stories in the future! So keep your eyes out for them. But in the meantime - don't pass up the chance to get your hands on this kit!

http://aswirlofmemories.memory-works.com

Also, I have decided to start a MemoryWorks newsletter for friends, family and customers who are interested with what is going on with MemoryWorks. If you want to sign-up, please email me at lacey.memoryworks@gmail.com and title your email: Newsletter. I will add you to my list!!

If you have questions about MemoryWorks or Simple Stories, please let me know!

No comments: