31 January 2010

New Etsy Stuff

I added some new coffee cozies to my Etsy store - LaceyBug Creations! I'm so excited about this addition. I have added Coffee Cozy birdies and a pig! I think they are adorable and will definitely set your coffee cup apart from the rest of the patrons. Currently, I have "Phil" and "Ginger" my two birdies. And also "Happy" my little piggy! I'm hoping to add more animals soon.

I have also added some more basic coffee cozies.

My first newsletter will be released tomorrow, if you wanted to be added to the list either email me, facebook me or sign-up right here on my blog (located on the left hand side). I'm really excited about my crafters e-newsletter and happy to share my love for crafting with those who also love crafting.

I'm holding a scrapbooking class on February 19, 2010. If you live in Fargo and are interested, please contact me!

No comments: