24 February 2010

AWWWWWWW


Wow this month has gone by pretty slow, but right now in the last week - not slow enough!! This weekend Matt & I are moving to a new apartment. Closer to the places we go. Not so far away from the world. It will take me about 4 minutes to get to work and won't take long to get to the studio either.

Now here comes the stress! I'm still unsure what DAY we move in!! I have to hire movers still and I'm terrified we won't find anyone. AWWWWWWW this is my stress!

This Friday I'm also holding a scrapbooking class (what great timing huh?). I'm very excited about it though and to share this project with my attendees! We are using the Cosmo Cricket: Material Girl line (which is DARLING!!) and creating a mini album. So I'm really excited. Hopefully this will relieve some stress. Hopefully.

And finally to add to the craziness of the week. I ordered recital costumes for the dance studio. I'm just freaked out b/c I'm afraid I missed someone (that would suck!)

Anyway. Next week my sweet little nephew turns one!! I can't believe he's already one years old. Man did the past year fly.

Don't forget to check out my Etsy store with some GREAT coffee cozies and other items! I also do custom orders - please contact me if you are interested!

No comments: