25 February 2010

NEW - Dear Lizzy

I love love LOVE this time of year and the new products being released in the scrapbook industry. Just this week MemoryWorks has added the NEW American Craft line - Dear Lizzy. This line has been the talk of the industry this winter. Being one of the favorite paper lines released. Look how darling it is! I just love the cute little dresses and trees and clothes lines with banners and dresses on them!

MemoryWorks is also carrying the stamps, fabric paper, fabric brads, embellishments, ribbons, thickers and stickers!! This set will definitely brighten you up and get past the winter blues. The stamps below are the "Whistle Small Set". I love these sets because you get a lot of stamps for your money! My favorite stamps on this set is the music notes and "Have a splendid day" I can't wait to get my hands on these (I'm a stamp junky).

Don't forget to check my website out for the latest and greatest things to come to MemoryWorks. Also, stay tuned for the new 2010 Spring Catalog release, which will happen in March. Time to start saving my $$ for new products!

I still have some great items in my Etsy Shop. Don't forget to keep an eye on it for new things! Get your coffee cozies and be GREEN in the month of March! Remember - I take custom orders, so if you are interested please contact me. I create coffee cozies (color of your choice), fingerless gloves, hat & scarves wine toppers, and other requests (just ask). I look forward to helping your needs.

Well happy end of February!

No comments: