12 March 2009

Little Lucas

The thrill of being an Aunt is unexplainable. It is one of the most exciting things in my life that I've experienced. Little Lucas is 1 week old today. Happy 1 week old birthday little guy. I was so excited to visit him last weekend. Even though he was a few days old - I enjoyed holding him, giving him kisses, and just loving him. While he slept (aw the life). I look forward to seeing Lucas grow up. But hope he stays a baby for awhile. I love how little he is.

Here are a few more pictures from last weekend. I'm so excited to see him again, I know he will have grown a little by the next time I see him, probably be on more of a schedule and be awake longer then 5 min :)
My Mom (Grandma Rosi) with Lucas
Photobucket

My PROUD dad & mom with Lucas (G-pa Gil & Grandma Rosi)
Photobucket

Auntie LACEY!!! I love being an aunt!
Photobucket
Photobucket

And Little Lucas
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh and he has the longest fingers!!! It is crazy and the cutest little toes.

1 comment:

anna said...

he is soooo cute!