I made a mini album (4x6) for my friend who passed away in May - Matthew T. - mom. It is titled "a Son's Life through his mother's eyes" (I will post album pics as soon as I find my camera battery).
But here are the supplies I used for it:
- 1 4x6 album (easy to put pictures in)
- Pebbles: Theme Set - So Tweet
- Fancy Pants: Acrylic Stamps - On a Whimsy
- Fancy Pants: Acrylic Stamps - Delight
- Ranger: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
- Colorbox: Fluid Chalk Cat Eyes - Dark Brown
- BoBunny: Stamp and Store - Write On
Here is the paper I used:
Pebbles: Theme Set - So Tweet
The awesome thing about Pebbles papers is that the border at the bottom (with the paper info) has a pattern board on one side! No need for it to go to waste then!
And look at these adorable Fancy Pants Stamps!
Delight (love the versatility of these stamps!)
On a Whimsy: Super cute doodle images!!
I will post pictures of the album soon!