15 October 2010

Happy Friday

I have not got to create a whole lot lately, but in the past few days I've made a few cards in my "free" time (lunch time). I made 2 sets of 3 coordinating cards. I'm so pleased how they turned out.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I used Crate Paper pattern paper, Unity Stamps (KOTM), American Crafts Stamps, tattered angels mist, and my minds eye stamps.

Here are a few more examples of my Make & Take card (also Holiday Class project). If you are in the Twin Cities on October 30th, come check out the Holiday Event (check out my events section) and make one of these cards for yourself. OR if you are in the Fargo-Moorhead area sign-up for my Holiday Card class on November 6th!!

If you don't live near by you can still buy the supplies for this kit and the directions. Please email me to find out more information and pricing!
Photobucket
Head over to the MemoryWorks blog today to see a layout I created using a NEW My Minds Eye line and a sweet photo of my adorable nephew!

2 comments:

Ladybugz Creations said...

Lacey cute cute cute.. Did you join Unity because of Me ??? I love their Kit of the MOnth :) great job

Anonymous said...

Hi again, Lacey!
Those are great cards!

Teri