19 October 2010

Inspired to play



Happy mail day.  I received my Unity Stamp Co. KOTM October today!  Too cute!  Love the great stamps in this kit!!

The cloud stamp is HUGE and awesome and I love that holiday one with the Christmas ornaments! Oh and those itty bitty ones!!  LOVE!


My fun didn't stop here though.  I also received an order I place from MemoryWorks!

I bought some stuff for the make & take for the Vendor Event I'll be at on October 30 from 10am - 3pm in the Twin Cities.  Those products include white cardstock, BasicGrey: Clear Stamps - Snowman and an inkpad.

I also bought some fun products for me to play with, including the Pink Paislee: Parisian Anthology Theme Set (see below), Stamps, Notes, Tickets; Pink Paislee: Hocus Pocus 6x6 paper pad and flip notes, My Minds Eye: Holly Jolly Stamps.


I also bought some of the NEW Ranger: Perfect Pearls Mist in Forever Red and Heirloom Gold.

Now I'm just excited and inspired to create, create, CREATE!!!!  Who knows what I'll whip up...and when I'll have time to do so!  Stay tuned for projects!


 

No comments: