26 December 2010

Giddy about Christmas

I am sooo giddy about Christmas this year!  I am really excited about the gifts I'm giving my family and Matt.  This year I made quite a few gifts.  Here are a few gifts I made for family and friends!

Oscar the Grouch knitted Hat
for my Nephew (22 months old).  I have to say, I'm really impressed with myself for making this hat.  It was the first hat I've ever made and the "Oscar the Grouch" theme is so cute!  My nephew loves Green and Oscar
Photobucket


"Hair Candy" - Bow Clip
I made 3 different colored bows, black headbands & red flowers for my friend Sandy's girls.  Look for these items in 2011 in my Etsy shop!
Photobucket

Baby Legwarmers
I made these for Matt's baby niece Maya. After finishing them, I don't think they will fit her for awhile.  She is only 3 months old.  But someday they will :D It is very fitting that Uncle Matt, Grandma G and Grandpa G are all dancers.  Plus it runs in her mom & dad's blood too.
Photobucket 
(look at those CUTE little pom poms!!)

Tile Coasters
These are for my dad.  He has a bar at home in his man cave.  He is always asking and looking for things and is excited when he comes up with new drinks at his bar. I made these coasters using Tile I got from a local home improvement store and my friend Sandy cut the vinyl for me.  I think it will be a perfect addition to his bar.

Photos coming soon.

Ballet Art
Matt's gift is not made by me.  But I found him these BEAUTIFUL Ballet Art prints on Etsy and couldn't pass it up.  They will look beautiful in the Studio or even our house.

One is called sleeping beauty - which I thought was perfect, since that is the ballet the FM Ballet company will be doing this upcoming March.



What gifts were you most excited about getting a family member or friend this season??

No comments: