13 December 2010

What's to come in 2011?

The holiday season has kept me busy knitting coffee cozies, fingerless gloves, Mitten ornaments and xmas gifts for family members.  The new year will bring some fun things to my Etsy shop! I'm really excited about these additions.  The photos I'll be showing are trial ones for my friend Sandy's girls.

So here is a preview of what is to come in 2011. 
(note: With my current workload of knitting, I will not take be taking orders on these items till 2011).


Hair Candy
Crochet headbands
Flower Clips
Bow Clips

All these items can be interchangeable.  Wear the headband and add a cute flower or bow clip to jazz it up.  You also have the option to just wear a headband or just wear the clips.  So universal and adorable accessory for both Children and Adults!

So here is a sneak peak of what is to come in 2011.
Photobucket 

Photobucket
These items are on alligator hair clips.

I will still be making lots of coffee cozies throughout the year and hoping to try out a few ideas I have for those.

No comments: